Bank of Maharashtra Introduces “Purple Privileges” Account for HNIs
New Delhi (N4C Desk)- Bank of Maharashtra Introduced a Premium Savings Bank Deposit Scheme “Purple Privileges” for High Net worth Individuals(HNIs) covering specialized services to the customers having quarterly average balance (QAB) of Rs. 3 Lakh in their Savings Bank account.
The slew of benefits offered to the account holder under the product include
- Assistance of Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Specially designed Purple lounges
- Free unlimited No. of Debit card transactions at ATMs of our Bank & any other banks.
- Higher Transaction Limit on ATM-cum-Debit card(per day)
- Free NEFT/RTGS through Internet Banking etc.
Features of the product also include:
Personalized ATM-cum-Debit Card and Cheque Books,50% concession in processing fees of retail Loans,200 free Personalized Cheque leaves p.a., Free (100% concession on annual maintenance charge) Gold Credit Card, Reward Points & Free Demat account facility for the first year.
S.Muhnot Chairman & Managing Director of the bank articulated his views on deepening relationship with the existing Savings Bank customers besides attracting new customers.